Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes: We know, everyone is crazy for easy supper dishes to serve their family this week? Well, then you might have landed on the right place as we here will reveal today 6 Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes! So, let’s get started.
Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes!
1. Tasty Seasoned Steak (Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
- 5 thick slices of loin;
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika;
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns;
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- Steak meat needs to be at room temperature before you can cook it. Combine the spices and use a lot on both sides. Salt should not be added yet. Keep the meat on for about 15 minutes, then take it off and serve. Finally, coat the loin in vegetable oil, salt, and fry for 5 minutes on each side until done.
- If you want meat that is juicy, fry it for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is done. Food will be cooked in 7 minutes approximately.
- Then, cover the meat in foil for 10 minutes to make sure the juices get around inside. The steak is ready.
2. Penne pasta with stew (Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
- 1 eggplant;
- 2-3 tomatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 400 g penne pasta;
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper;
- 3-4 teaspoons of apple juice;
- It is time to peel the eggplant. Slice it into strips, salt them, and let them stand for a while. Remember, while boiling the tomatoes in water, you should peel them off. Then cut the pulp into cubes. Peel and slice the onion.
- Penne are cooked in salted water until they are al dente, which is when they are done. Slice the eggplant into cubes and squeeze the slices together, then cut them into cubes as well.
- A lot of oil should be used to fry an onion and an eggplant, so do that. When the eggplant and onion are done cooking for 10 minutes, add the rest of the tomatoes, season with pepper, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Then, add the rest of the tomatoes, season the stew with apple juice, and salt and pepper it. Serve the penne with vegetables, and if you want, add basil and cheese to the plate.
3. Seasoned Salmon and Brussels (Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
This is one of the best Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes that are popular all around the globe. So, follow this one closely.
- 5 teaspoons of ground cumin;
- 5 teaspoons of ground chili;
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 slices of salmon
- 2 cups rice
- 300 g brussels sprouts;
- ½ glass of classic yogurt;
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°F. Add the spices to a small bowl. Then, put olive oil in a baking dish. After grating the fillets of salmon or pike perch, place them in a mold with the remainder of the oil.
- Leave some space between the pieces. Let the fish stand for 5 minutes. Then, sprinkle the fillets with half of the spice mixture and put them in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, boil the rice and Brussels sprouts, then mix them with the fish.
- Add yoghurt and lemon juice to the rest of the spices in a bowl and mix them together.
- Add Brussels sprouts to the side, and then put the fish on top of the rice bowls.
- It’s time to make a sauce. For this, take some quantity of the cooking juice and pour into previously prepared lemon yoghurt mix.
4. Russian Pork (Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
- 700 g pork or veal;
- 2 potato tubers;
- 1 onion;
- dill, green onions, parsley;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise or sour cream;
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- 200 ml of cream.
- Slice the meat and then beat it off. A bag will help keep the meat from getting dirty. When you’re done chopping the onion and herbs, mince the garlic, and add salt, spices, eggs, mayonnaise or sour cream, and flour to the potatoes, mix them well. Mix everything together.
- Using your hands, gently fry the chops on both sides until they are brown on both sides, then drain on a paper towel.
- If you don’t have a baking sheet, put the chops on a pan and cover them with cream. Bake them at 250 degrees for about 6 mins. After that, this dish can be served in soft chops with slides of vegetables.
Also Read: How to overcome the fear of public speaking
5. Chicken mushroom pie (Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
(Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
- 4 skinless chicken breasts;
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- ground black pepper;
- 1 tablespoon butter
- a bunch of green onions;
- ground nutmeg;
- 1-2 bay leaves;
- 150 g fresh champignons;
- 1 glass of sour cream;
- 1 tablespoon flour;
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 300 ml of chicken broth;
- 1 sheet of ready-made puff pastry;
- 1 egg;
- fresh rosemary or thyme for garnish.
- Slice the breasts into strips that are one centimeter wide at an angle. Pour olive oil into a skillet and heat it up. Add chicken, salt, pepper, and butter, and stir them all together in the skillet. Take a bowl and put mix chicken, green onions, and spices into it and mix them well.
- To cut champignons, put them in the pan. Add sour cream, flour, mustard, and chicken stock on pan. Turn down the heat so that everything can be mixed together. Cook this mixture in low flame for about 5-7 minutes.
- Then, put the filling in a baking dish and cover it with a piece of dough. Bake for about an hour. Fold in the edges of the dough. If you want, you can decorate the cake with dough patterns and then brush it with a beaten egg.
- To let the steam out of the cake, cut a hole in the middle and put rosemary or thyme inside. You have to bake this for about 15-20 minutes. Monitor this until you see the bread is golden brown and crispy on the outside.
6. Fish Royally (Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes)
- 900 g fish fillet;
- 2 onions;
- 150-200 g of mayonnaise;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 80-100 g of hard cheese.
- Cut the fillet into pieces. A bowl should be filled with chopped onions and mayonnaise. Salt and spices should also be added. Now in this mixture, mix the fish pieces thoroughly. After that, place the bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- The fish should be lined up on a baking sheet that has been oiled. When you’re done, put the mixture on top, then the tomato cut into half rings, pepper, mayonnaise, and cheese. Now maintain the temperature of Oven as 200 degree and cook this for about 25 minutes.
So, here we come to an end on our post “delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes.” If you have any other interesting dinner recipes, please do share with us in the comments below.
Apart from this post ‘Delicious 30 minutes dinner recipes‘, You may also like to read about: